June 26, 2011

:: at this point in my life ::

in a tracy chapman kind of mood this morning.


"there is fiction in the space between the lines on your page of memories. write it down but it doesn't mean you're not just telling stories." telling stories

"you felt me hurting but I can forgive you for that now. you taught me something...when you give all yourself away just tell them to be careful of your heart...I just lost a little faith when you broke my heart. given a chance I might try it again, but I wouldn't risk it all this time. I'd save a little love for myself, enough for my heart to mend. a little love for myself." be careful of my heart

"at this point in my life I'd like to live as if only love mattered, as if redemption was in sight as if the search to live honestly is all that anyone needs, no matter if you find it." at this point in my life

"if you knew that you would die today, saw the face of God and love, would you change? would you change?" change

No comments:

Post a Comment