August 06, 2010

:: you still live on ::

"autumm" by paolo nutini

autumn leaves under frozen souls, hungry hands turning soft and old, my hero cried as we stood out their in the cold, like these autumn leaves i don't have nothing to hold.

handsome smile, wearing handsome shoes, too young to say, though i swear he knew, and i hear him singing while he sits there in his chair, while these autumn leaves float around everywhere.

and i look at you, and i see me, making noise so restlessly, but now it's quiet and i can hear you sing, 'my little fish don't cry, my little fish don't cry.'

autumn leaves have faded now, that smile i lost, well i've found somehow, because you still live on in my mother's eyes, these autumn leaves, all these autumn leave, all these autumn leaves are yours tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment